Who can donate?
- Must be in good health
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Weigh at least 110 lbs
- Have valid identification and a permanent address
- Have had no tattoos or piercings within the last 12 months
What should you bring?
- A valid Government issued identification (Example: Driver's license, Military ID, etc.)
- Proof of social security number (Example: Social Security Card)
- If you are a resident of Mexico, please also provide a valid Border Crossing Card (BCC) or US Visa and Government issued document/identification indicating the CURP (Clave Unica de Registro de Poblacion) number
- Proof of local residency (Example: Piece of mail postmarked in the past 30 days, current lease, utility bill, etc)
What you can do to prepare before donating
- Drink 4-6 eight-ounce glasses of water, fruit juice or other caffeine-free liquid at least 2 to 3 hours before donation
- Avoid caffeinated beverages
- Avoid alcohol of any type for 24 hours before you donate
- Eat a meal prior to donation
- Get adequate sleep
First time donors, please contact the center to confirm that your home address is within our recruitment area prior to visiting since it varies per location.
*New donors can earn up to $400. Compensation and promotions for eligible, qualified donors vary by location and weight. Ask the center manager at your preferred donation location for details about your compensation.