CSL Plasma Media Relations Overview
CSL Plasma’s Communications department can assist with any news-related requests regarding CSL Plasma’s donation centers, operations and business. For any media inquiries, please email: Plasma.Communications@CSLPLASMA.COM.
We realize reporters are often under tight deadlines. We will work to meet your needs to the best of our abilities.
- Reach out to our Communications professionals for scheduling all interview and photo shoot requests. Depending on the nature of your inquiry, we will work to provide an appropriate spokesperson, b-roll and – when feasible and appropriate - schedule filming or photos at a CSL Plasma center or site. We also have photos that may be helpful for your use.
- Employees in our CSL Plasma centers and sites are not designated as media spokespeople unless authorized by our Communications department at our global headquarters in Boca Raton, Fla.
- All videotaping and photography of our CSL Plasma centers and sites must first be authorized by our Communications department. If you have a request for visiting a center for video footage, sound bites or photos, please contact us for assistance.
- We ask that members of the media respect the privacy of our donors and employees. Prior to interviewing, videotaping or taking photos of a donor or employee, we ask that you obtain permission from that individual.
- If you are a CSL Plasma donor, please visit: https://www.cslplasma.com/contact-us.
- If you have advertising or sponsorship inquiries, please contact our Marketing Department at NABCTCSLPlasma.Marketing@cslplasma.com.