To protect your health, it has always been our practice to maintain high health standards and routine disinfection practices. Our janitorial crews clean the center thoroughly every night. We use an EPA approved, hospital-grade disinfectant throughout the building. This goes beyond the standard CDC guidelines.
What additional precautions are we at CSL Plasma taking to stop the spread of the virus to ensure your safety and that of our employees?
- Emphasized social distancing for donors waiting to enter our centers
- Adjusted flow of the center to ensure optimal social distancing.
- Implemented employee pre-temperature checks to ensure our staff remain in good health
- Implemented enhanced Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) use
- Enhanced our daily cleaning and disinfecting procedures
How can you help ensure the safety of the other donors and employees?
We ask that you evaluate your own personal risk by answering the following questions:
- Have you been asked to self-quarantine?
- Is someone in your home under quarantine or observation by local health authorities or has a confirmed case of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Have you had close contact with someone outside your home that is under quarantine or observation by local health authorities or has a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Do you have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath or feel like you have a cold or the flu?
If you answer yes to any of the questions above, we ask that you not visit the plasma center until you receive confirmation from a healthcare provider that you are virus free.
We will continue to monitor and follow the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and will take additional steps as the situation changes and as recommended by the CDC.
The plasma-based therapy derived from your plasma donation are essential to the patients that need them. Therefore, our plasma centers will remain open for continued donations so we can continue to deliver these life-saving therapies. Thank you in advance for your continued support and on-going donations.